Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's been a while since I posted here, and here are the updates since. I have canceled a lot of my deals from the summer and did so I could revamp my thought process on how things would work. For the past few months have been designing and getting things to prepare myself for the spring and the summer. And i must say i am very excited about the new style for the spring/summer seasons called "Grown, Sexy, Smooth" is mainly the reason why i'm excited. It is a very of sleek and classic look. In addition to preparing for the spring and summer times i've been preparing for the fall and winter times. Also i've been preparing myself with scheduling of when I will be designing for each season. I recently finished finishing off the LoJ County High School designs for the fall/winter seasons. if all goes as planned LoJ will make its debut the summer of 2011. We will see you then. Find us on Facebook: Facebook.com/LoJClothing & on Twitter: @LoJClothing

No comments:

Post a Comment